MaGIC Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp 2018 for Female Entrepreneurs in Malaysia
Deadline: May 21, 2018
The Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) is accepting applications for the Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp 2018. The MaGIC Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp is a two-week programme designed to help aspriring entrepreneurs to kickstart their businesses and create Minimum Viable Product (MVP) from validated ideas.
In conjunction with the Women Empowerment Year 2018, MaGIC is on the hunt for female-led startups! The MaGIC Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp : Female Founders Edition is a two-week programme to empower the women of Malaysia to transform their business ideas into investment-ready solutions through mentorship and capacity building initiatives while catalysing creativity and innovation.
Selected startups will undergo a specially curated syllabus to provide them with basic startup fundamentals as well as expose them to go-to-market strategies, product development, and business modeling, among others. The bootcamp will culminate with a Demo Day where the top 15 startups will have the opportunity to pitch to a lineup of investors.
Winners will receive free tenancy at the MaGIC Co-Working space for three (3) months, post-bootcamp mentoring for three (3) months and a company incorporation package.
- 25 Early Stage Startups with a Female Co-Founder
- Open to Multiple Verticals
- Coaching and Mentoring by Local and International Industry and Subject Matter Experts
- Hands-on practical skills
- Opportunity to Pitch to Regional and International Investors
- Open to Female founder or co-founder of an early stage startup
- Be keen to learn building a minimum viable product (MVP) & creating a go-to-market strategy,
For more information, visit MaGIC Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp.