Deadline: May 31, 2018
Nominations are invited for the Sunhak Peace Prize 2019. The Sunhak Peace Prize Committee is searching for dedicated leaders whose activities embody the One Family Under God peace vision. The Prize was established in order to help resolve worldwide suffering, conflict, poverty and threats to the environment by promoting a comprehensive, future-oriented vision of peace.
The Sunhak Peace Prize Pillars of Peace are Sustainable Human Development, Conflict Resolution, and Ecological Conservation. The Prize honors individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to peace and human development, working to resolve conflict and restore balance to the relationship between humanity and the natural environment. Based on the Founder’s vision of One Family Under God, the Prize will encourage all people to dedicate themselves to peace, choosing dialogue and cooperation over conflict and competition.
- The laureate is awarded with a medal and plaque, as well as a monetary prize of USD $1,000,000.
- Nominees must be individuals or organizations whose activities embody the Sunhak Peace Prize vision of peace;
- Nominees must be individuals or organizations that have made positive impacts of peace for nations, races, religions and ideologies;
- In case of individual nominees, the nominees in question must be presently alive.
The following materials are required for nomination:
- A nomination Form
- A detailed description of the candidate’s achievements
The above materials must be submitted either via postal or email. Send them to:
Sunhak Peace Prize Secretariat,
Dowon Bldg. 14th floor,
34 Mapo-daero, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 121-728, 04174
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 82-2-3278-5160, FAX 82-2-3278-5199
For more information, visit Sunhak Peace Prize.