Deadline: June 30, 2018
FINCAD is now accepting applications for the 2018 Women in Finance Scholarship. The goal is to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management, and give them an opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge.
FINCAD is the leading provider of enterprise portfolio and risk analytics for multi-asset derivatives and fixed income. An industry standard since 1990, their advanced analytics, flexible architecture and patented technology enable financial institutions to make better investment and risk decisions.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of US$10,000 to support graduate-level studies. The scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
Are you or do you know a woman pursuing a graduate-level finance degree? Apply now!
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. If your field of study does not meet that description, DO NOT APPLY.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts must be in English.
- To submit an application you will need to follow the link below and create a user name and password.
- Remember your user name and password. This will enable you to edit and save your application before finally submitting it. If necessary, you may then log back in to continue working on the application later and then submit it.
- Once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it.
- The system will provide a prompt to confirm you have submitted your application. That means your application has been submitted and received by us. You will NOT receive a confirmation that we have received it by email.
- Do not attempt to contact us to confirm that we have received your application. Your account will indicate a submission has been received.
- DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION.
You will be required to attach a number of documents in the prescribed file format (jpg, pdf or gif) with the prescribed naming convention (Note: Maximum file size is 20 MB). These include:
- Your resume or CV
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues)
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s)
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Any authored papers (optional)
Please note that FINCAD will be accepting applications from now until 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2018. The winner will be announced in Autumn 2018.
For more information, visit FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship.