Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit 2018 for Young Social Innovators in Ireland (Funded)
Deadline: June 25, 2018
Applications are invited for the Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit Ireland 2018. The ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators. It gathers some of the world’s most exciting changemakers at impact retreats in beautiful spaces around the world for the exchange and co-creation of ideas. The mission is to maximise the social impact of young changemakers, who take part in impact retreats and become part of a global community of social innovators that learn from each other and co-create projects together.
ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact. The Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit Ireland 2018 will take place from Wednesday, September 12, 2018 – September 16, 2018 and participants must be able to attend all days.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Dublin, Ireland as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However a modest participation fee of 50 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please state this in the application form).
- Applicants for must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants;
- Applicants should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem in the island of Ireland. Applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation will not be accepted;
- They must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit;
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community;
- Must come from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange Summit.