Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in Low and Middle Income Countries 2018/19
Deadline: July 13, 2018
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is accepting applications for the Commonwealth Scholarships in Low and Middle Income Countries 2018/19 are now open. These Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise provided by member universities in low and middle income countries around the Commonwealth.
The scholarships give talented students – who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country – the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills and experiencing life in another country. The scheme, which will be expanded from 2019 and become known as the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, is majority funded through the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) endowment fund.
In 2018, they have eight fully-funded Master’s scholarships available for courses starting in January/February 2019 in:
- Papua New Guinea – one scholarship available
- South Africa – four scholarships available
- South Pacific – one scholarship available
- Sri Lanka – two scholarships available
- The scholarships are fully-funded, providing full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- They are for Master’s courses only and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
To apply, visit each of the scholarship pages.
- Papua New Guinea – find out more
- South Africa – find out more
- South Pacific – find out more
- Sri Lanka – find out more
For more information, visit Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships.