Applications are invited for the General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2018 for Young Nigerians. The role requires working closely with assigned General Electric (GE) Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through their people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Applicants should be a current member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with verified posting/call up letter to Lagos / Abuja;
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp;
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE services process will be an added advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
For more information, visit General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program.