Deadline: July 15, 2018
Applications are open for the International MBA with a Major in Food Security. The International Action Learning MBA programme is ideal for the busy manager considering a part-time, distance learning MBA. With the MBA structure, you can save time on your studies as all your projects are real-time work place based, meaning that you use a portion of your time at work to focus and implement your projects to resolve real-life problems.
The International MBA Programme, the work-study-travel MBA Solution by Business School Netherlands; a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands or South Africa. Ideal for the business traveller considering a distance learning MBA, yet wishing to maintain regular student and faculty contact.
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is fully funded by the Dutch Government. Applicants from 52 OKP countries are now able to apply for this fantastic MBA opportunity through Business School Netherlands.
Successful selected applicants will receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the total cost of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and international travel to the study blocks in the Netherlands.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant:
- holds (an equivalent of) a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- is a manager or management trainee
- has a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience
- has approval from his/her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment
- has internet and e-mail access
- should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.0.
Applicants must them meet the eligibility criteria of the OKP Scholarship which can be found here.
Once the applicant has signed and completed the application form it will need to be returned with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of highest certified qualifications
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency certificate
- Business Card
Request an application form from Business School Netherlands on [email protected].
For more information, visit International MBA.