SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition for Aspiring Young Entrepreneurs 2018 (R25,000 cash prize)
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Do you need guidance with developing your business plan? This may be for you. The SME Toolkit South Africa is proud to launch the 2018 Business Partners Limited/SME Toolkit SA Business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs, which is aimed squarely at you or at someone you know.
The Competition is divided into three phases:
- Phase 1: First, enter to attend a business development workshop in an area near you. The workshops will be conducted during the latter half of August 2018, with the exact dates and venues still to be confirmed. All entrants will be invited, and the deadline for entries is July 31, 2018.
- Phase 2: Then, submit a business plan by September 25, 2018 to qualify for the regional judging.
- Phase 3: Regional winners will be awarded at a function and will compete as finalists in the national competition to be held in Johannesburg during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November.
- Besides the great exposure you get by being part of the competition and having the opportunity to attend a free business workshop, there are a range of prizes to help you get your business off the ground. The prizes include Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R25,000 cash prize for the national winner.
- Travel to and one night’s accommodation in Johannesburg for the regional winners are part of regional prizes.
You have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35;
- A South African citizen; and
- Aspiring to start a business, but haven’t started operating profitably yet.
For more information, visit SME Toolkit SA Business Plan Competition.