Deadline: March 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Tata Trusts Individual Travel Grants Program 2018/2019. The scheme provides partial travel assistance to professionals and other employed people to enhance their professional or work-related skills through relevant training programmes, workshops or observerships (for those in the field of medicine) — domestic and overseas (except attending / presenting a paper in conferences). Applications will be accepted one month prior to the date of travel.
Tata Trusts has been funding major philanthropic ventures since their founding. However, it never lost sight of ‘individuals’, and their needs and aspirations. The Individual Grants Programme of the Trusts follows a comprehensive, systematic, and most important, fair and humane approach to identifying individuals in need and deserving of financial assistance to disburse the grants
- The grant provides travel assistance to selected candidates to enhance their professional or work related skills through training, workshops or observerships.
- Open to resident Indian only;
- Application should be received at least two months prior to the date of Travel;
- The Application must be accompanied by all mandatory documents as specified in the form;
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard;
- Submitting an application form to the Trusts’ Office does not guarantee a Grant from the Trusts. The decision of the Trustees would be final and no communication in this regards will be entertained;
- Application forms with manipulated/false information shall be treated as void and legal action will be taken as deemed necessary;
- Trust office reserves the rights to verify information provided by the student/applicant;
- If required the Trust may communicate with the student/applicant through email/SMS/phone calls/personal visit, whichever necessary.
Note: The Trusts does not have any intermediaries/agents. Applicants are advised to beware of individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant, if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to kindly bring the matter to the notice of Trust Office immediately.
For more information, visit Tata Trusts Travel Grants Program.