AlphaCode Incubate Program 2018 for South African Entrepreneurs (R1,000,000 funding grant)
Deadline: September 7, 2018
Pitch your business or idea for a chance to secure a R2 million entrepreneurial package. AlphaCode Incubate, in partnership with Bank of America Merrill Lynch South Africa and Royal Bafokeng Holdings, is offering a 12-month tailored financial services programme to entrepreneurs.
Apply now for an opportunity to present at their pitch night, where you stand a chance to receive grant funding. You’ll also be able to access the comprehensive business support services and unrivalled networks and experts, potential clients, thought leaders and capital throughout the tailored programme.
- R1 million in grant funding to transition your business to the next stage, pay yourself a salary or grow your team
- Participation in a R500,000 12-month tailored financial services programme. This will provide you with personalised mentorship from those who have gone before you, monthly expert-led guild sessions, access to a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs, Rand Merchant Investment Holdings’ extensive network of thought leaders, potential clients and capital
- Free office space, worth R250,000, for 12 months in a centrally-located premium co-working environment in Sandton
- Access to R250,000 worth of expert marketing, legal, regulatory and technology services
- Open to entrepreneurs with innovative financial services business models i.e., payments, insurance, savings and investments, advisory, data analytics, blockchain;
- Entrepreneurs with an early stage idea, concept or business not older than 2 years;
- Entrepreneurs with courage and resilience to make the idea, concept or business a success;
- Must be black-owned (at least 51% owned and managed by black South Africans).
For more information, visit AlphaCode Incubate Program.