Deadline: November 21, 2018
Applications are invited for the Energy Globe Award for Sustainability 2019. The objective of the Energy Globe Award is to present successful sustainable projects to a global audience and to demonstrate that for many environmental problems feasible solutions already exist.
Projects submitted from over 170 countries take part each year in the awards. For 2019 innovative projects and smart technologies from around the world are invited to take part again. Participation is open to projects with focus on resource conservation, improving air and water quality, energy efficiency and renewable energies. But also projects that focus on the creation of awareness in these areas will be eligible to participate. Every individual, private or public institution, companies, NGOs, etc. can submit a project.
- The best projects will be honored as part of a ceremony that will be broadcast worldwide as well as featured by the international media;
- International winning projects for the 6 award categories of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Youth and “Sustainable Plastics” will also each receive a cash award.
- In each country the best project is awarded the National Energy Globe Award and presented at the global online platform of Energy Globe.
- New: The special category on the issue “sustainable plastics” is a novelty this year.
- Eligible for participation are projects with a focus on saving resources, improving air, soil, or water quality, increasing energy efficiency, using renewables, as well as anyone making a contribution towards the fight against climate change. No project is too small and none is too big!
- Projects can be entered by individuals as well as companies, organizations, and public authorities. Several projects may be entered by a single competitor. Entry is free of charge.
- Application language is English or German.
- Please prepare your project submission by using the checklist as well as the Word document provided here
- Click here to submit your project
For more information, visit Energy Globe Award.