Universite de Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship 2018-2019
Deadline: November 1, 2018
Applications are open for the Universite de Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2018-2019. The Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level. UNIL grants around ten scholarships a year.
The University of Lausanne is a higher teaching and research institution composed of seven faculties where approximately 14,900 students and 3,000 researchers work and study. UNIL is focused on several academic disciplines, especially Medicine, Life Sciences, Geosciences, Environment, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences. An emphasis is placed on an interdisciplinary approach, with close cooperation between students, teaching staff, and professors.
- The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
- Applicants must have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL;
- You must have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- You must have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught;
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past;
- You must have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
Candidates must send their completed application unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate. The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL). The application form must be accompanied with the documents here.
For more information, visit UNIL Master’s Scholarship.