International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Netherlands Fellowship Program 2019
Deadline: September 17, 2018
Apply for the International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Netherlands Fellowship Program 2019. The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community.
Additionally, the program will support one additional mid-career leader resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Selected fellows will receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits;
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019);
- Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress;
- Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
- Applicants must permanent resident or citizen of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey;
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts;
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts;
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member;
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past;
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years.
For more information, visit ISPA Netherlands Fellowship.