Deadline: September 30, 2018
The Zurich Innovation World Championship is open! The Zurich Innovation World Championship provides a platform for inspiring innovators to showcase transformative technologies in the key business areas of mobility, smart homes and buildings, digital health and financial planning.
Zurich has established collaborations with organizations such Startupbootcamp, Plug and Play, and SOSA that have extensive network within startup communities all around the world. They’re seeking innovative customer-focused products or services from the brightest and best startups and entrepreneurs in the insurtech space. Apply now for the chance to have Zurich help bring your products or services to a wider market.
This is a unique opportunity for insurtech start-ups from all over the world to work with Zurich to bring their products or services to a wider market. Zurich can help you achieve your ambitions and bring a new generation of compelling digital services to insurance customers. With their extensive customer base, global scale and industry expertise, Zurich can help give your innovations the success they deserve.
Three winners will be selected: gold, silver and bronze. Winners will be chosen by juries of Zurich subject matter experts, innovation leaders, and senior business executives. In the regional and global rounds, some external experts may also be invited to join the juries.
Zurich covers flight and accommodation for up to two people per start-up.
The three winners of the Global round will partner with Zurich to bring their pilot plans to life in their chosen market or markets. The prize package comprises:
- Resources to implement pilot program
- Exposure through press release and/or media channels
- Recognition from Zurich Group Leadership Team
This is an unmissable opportunity to partner with one of the world’s largest insurance brands and leverage our expertise, scale and global leadership to help your innovations thrive.
- Open to established insurtech startups around the world who are ready for the next stage in their company’s development.
- ESTABLISHED: You have existing products or services
- RELEVANT: Your product or service relates to insurance value chain (Product Development, Distribution, Underwriting, Claims, Policy Administration and Servicing, Capital, Risk & Investment Management etc.)
- INNOVATIVE: Your product or service differentiates from existing solutions
If you have a compelling and innovative insurtech proposition in any of the below categories then they want to hear from you.
- Smart Homes and Buildings
- Digital Health
- Financial Planning
- Wild Card
There are three levels of competition: country, regional and global. At each phase, participants will be asked to provide increasing amounts of detail on their proposed pilot execution plans.
- North America
- Europe and Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
For more information, visit Zurich Innovation World Championship.