Akili Dada Emerging Leaders Program 2018 for Young Women in Kenyan Universities
Deadline: October 1, 2018
Akili Dada invites applications for its Emerging Leaders Program. Are you an aspiring female student leader? Akili Dada invites young women in Chuka, Maseno and Pwani Universities to apply for its Emerging Leaders program. The program is designed to prepare University students for leadership within their campuses and beyond.
Through this program you will:
- Access internship and volunteering opportunities
- Develop leadership and 21st-century skills to give you a competitive edge
- Access a diverse pool of dynamic female professional mentors
- Discover your passion
- Open to female student leaders in Chuka, Maseno and Pwani Universities.
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old.
- Applicants must be in their 1st or 2nd year of study at the time of submitting the application.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in vying for leadership positions within their university.
- Applicants must be willing to commit fully and participate in the program for a duration of 2 years. (September 2018- September 2020)
Any interested applicant should complete the application below and attach a recommendation letter before October 1st 2018.
For more information, visit Akili Dada.