Deadline: January 31, 2019
Are you planning to do your bachelor’s or master’s abroad? Are you from outside the European Economic Area and are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship at Rotterdam School of Management – Erasmus University 2019/2020.
The scholarship provides a chance to benefit from one of the best education systems in the world, to share in the famous Dutch entrepreneurial spirit, to participate in interactive education where your contribution matters and to become an innovative and creative thinker. The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- The scholarship amounts to €5,000 for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
- You will receive this in the first year of your studies;
- The scholarship amount will be paid separately in two instalments (November 2019 and February 2020) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
- Applicants should be a citizens of a non- European Economic Area (EEA) country;
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2019/2020;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the program you are applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programs in the Netherlands).
First step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration program in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF). It is not possible to choose a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information:
- an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A clear financial plan of how you are going to finance year 2 and 3 of the IBA programme;
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted.
For more information, visit Holland Scholarship.