Rhino Africa English Content Writing Internship for South Africans 2018/2019 (R5,000 monthly)
Applications are open for the Rhino Africa English Content Writing Internship 2018/2019. To showcase the beautiful continent of Africa to the world, while simultaneously creating an environment focused on life-long learning, they have created Rhino Africa’s Content Writing internship.
The internship is designed to grant bright young writing enthusiasts, who share the passion for travel and all things Africa, the opportunity to learn from the leaders in the field and up-skill themselves.
At Rhino Africa, there’s a smorgasbord of added delights:
- Cape Town: Carry out your craft in our bespoke new HQ located in Woodstock. Pristine beaches and world-famous hikes are just a few minutes away, so be sure to pack your bathing suit and hiking boots!
- Compensation: To ensure they attract only the best of the best, they offer each intern a stipend of R5,000 per month, along with a monthly voucher, worth R250, to use at their in-house Rhino Café.
- The Rhino Café: Rhino Africa is proud to have their own in-house café, which rivals any foodie spot on the streets of Europe! Interns receive monthly vouchers to enjoy hearty meals, delicious coffees and sweet treats from our own master chefs and expert baristas. The Rhino Café is a place to mingle and relax with your colleagues, and even learn some foreign slang.
- The Tracker Programme: At Rhino Africa you’re not just another lost animal in the wild! They assign each new intern a ‘tracker’ to guide them through the jungle, introduce them to their fellow Rhinos and their unique family culture.
- Industry Experts & Mentors: Work under visionary leaders who encourage open and direct communication and honest feedback.
- Make a Difference: Use your marketing expertise to develop content which has a positive impact on Africa’s wildlife and people. For more than a decade, Rhino Africa has identified champions and backed their causes by providing coaching, mentorship, financial aid and infrastructural aid.
- Take Ownership: Have freedom within and ownership of your work, with the support and guidance of your dedicated mentor. Our mantra is simple: the easiest way to improve is to learn from the best.
- Diverse Culture: Rhino Africa is a fun, challenging, fast-paced place to work. They’re one big family. Interns are encouraged to soak up their culture and participate in social and community events, while getting to know their colleagues from all around the world.
- Open only to South Africans and strict preference will be given to previously disadvantaged citizens;
- Applicant should hold (or be pursuing) a degree in any field that renders you the ideal candidate – they believe in strength in diversity;
- Show the desire to grow and develop within a multimedia/digital marketing-related career;
- Strong computer literacy;
- Possess the gift of the gab;
- Be a team player who is not afraid to pass the ball;
- Be willing and able to relocate to Cape Town if you are not there already.
For more information, visit Rhino Africa Writing Internship.