GreenMatter Fellowship for Postgraduate Study in South Africa 2019 (Up to ZAR 50,000)
Deadline: November 11, 2018
Applications are invited for the GreenMatter Fellowship 2019. The Fellowship brings together a cohort of dynamic, talented and committed biodiversity practitioners, with the objective of developing and unlocking their potential. It affords participants the opportunity to fully engage in tackling biodiversity issues through their study and career paths, alongside peers who share in that commitment.
The Fellowship is unique in that it offers a range of development opportunities and welcomes graduates, young professionals and established leaders from all walks of life. It emphasises camaraderie, community and peer learning, while encouraging individual excellence. Financial support is complemented by networking, mentoring and structured professional development opportunities.
A GreenMatter postgraduate award provides holistic support in the form of:
- A cash contribution of ZAR 50,000 per year towards costs of living, study fees, and research costs; and
- The opportunity to access mentoring support, career guidance and platforms to engage in learning networks.
- Applicants must be a national of South Africa;
- In possession of an undergraduate Degree;
- Seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate programme;
- Able to motivate how your field of study aligns to the GreenMatter priority skill areas identified.
- Download the Application Guideline Document
- Fill in the Application form
- The following supporting documents must be included and should be uploaded at the end of the form. Please make sure the documents are labelled accordingly.
- Proof of South African citizenship;
- Certified copy of degree certificate(s);
- Certified academic transcripts (If academic transcripts are not available, current marks will suffice; however, final marks must be submitted as soon as they become available – even in a separate email);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) – List any and all work or volunteer experience;
- Reference letters from two referees.
- Return the Application and all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit GreenMatter Fellowship.