Hilton Elevator Graduate Program for Middle East and Africa 2019
Deadline: January 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Hilton Elevator Graduate Program for Middle East and Africa 2019. The Elevator Graduate Program aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 5-8 years of starting the Program.
Elevator consists of an 18-month training program which encompasses two international 9-month placements. During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance. You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily. The location of your placements will depend on availability and the languages you speak. The 2019 MEA Elevator Program starts on September 1, 2019.
- Learning & Development: During your 18-month training you will take part in four residential courses. As an Elevator participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, an online learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language online and make use of the online business library.
- Support all the Way: Elevator participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Elevator Mentoring Program where senior managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
- You have a true ambition to become General Manager;
- You have to be graduated in the period of July 2017 until August 31, 2019 from a well-respected Hotel or Business School;
- You must be willing/able to live and work in MEA;
- You will be fluent in English;
- A second modern language would be considered a plus;
- You are internationally mobile within MEA, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.
For more information, visit Hilton.