Council of Europe North-South Centre Traineeship Program 2019
Deadline: November 16, 2018
Applications are open for the Council of Europe North-South Centre Traineeship Program 2019. The North-South Centre of the Council of Europe offers traineeships twice a year for a period of three (minimum) to five (maximum) months. The duties to which trainees are assigned include assisting with the preparation of activities, research, different types of drafting and other day-to-day administrative tasks.
Each year the sessions take place as follows:
- First session: between January and June
- Second session: between July and December
- The North-South Centre does not offer remunerated traineeships. The Centre does, however, cover its trainees for medical and accident insurance during the traineeship period.
- Open to nationals of the member states of the North-South Centre and/or the Council of Europe;
- Completion of higher education or successful completion of at least three years of university study;
- A very good knowledge of one of the Council of Europe’s official languages (English and French) and a good knowledge of the other;
- Good drafting ability.
- Candidates who have already completed an internship at the Council of Europe or any of its institutions are not eligible.
Fill the application and follow instructions for sending CV and Motivation Letter.
For more information, visit North-South Centre.