Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries 2019 for Students in South Africa (Up to R7500)
Deadline: December 17, 2018
Canon Collins invites applications for the 2019 Thekgo Bursaries. These bursaries are for registration fees for courses at postgraduate and undergraduate level in the following disciplines: Languages and Literature, Media Studies, Gender Studies, Education and Arts (Digital Arts, Drama/Performance Studies, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, History of Art, Film and Television Studies, Music).
For 2019 academic year, these bursaries will only be awarded to students admitted for first year study (undergraduate or postgraduate) for any of the above disciplines, at public universities in Kwazulu-Natal Province, South Africa.
- About 5-7 bursaries are dispensed per year depending on the number of applicants. The selection committee decides on the actual amount that will be awarded to individual successful applicants, up to a maximum of R7500.
- Applicants must be a national of, or have refugee status in any African country;
- Be accepted for your first year of study at a university in Kwazulu-Natal province in South Africa in 2019, for a full-time program (undergraduate or post-graduate);
- Demonstrate academic merit;
- Be admitted to study within one of the areas listed above;
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Durban University of Technology
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Zululand
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
For more information, visit Canon Collins Thekgo Bursaries.