GlobalGiving Accelerator Program – March 2019 (Up to $30,000+ in matching funding)
Deadline: February 1, 2019
Applications are open for the GlobalGiving Accelerator Program – March 2019 cohort. The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
How it Works
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional one-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
They’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways. Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond. They’ll also provide matching incentives for your donors, and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Crowdfunding 101;
- Mapping your potential donor network;
- Storytelling and email appeals; and
- Creating SMART goals.
GlobalGiving will provide $30,000+ in matching funding and bonus prizes for participating organizations.
Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- Additional promotional opportunities, including through GlobalGiving’s social media or homepage, for top-performers
- Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply.
The first step is to complete the online application. Our next deadline to submit applications is February 1, 2019 but they accept applications at any time!
For more information, visit GlobalGiving Accelerator.