Deadline: February 10, 2019
Are you an internationally mobile graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-pace environment? Are you ready to push yourself, both professionally and personally, to reach excellence in locations and cultures around the world? If so, then the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme is looking for you!
The International Graduate Programme will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for their fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will add value to their business from day 1. Your journey will begin with the first of three one-year assignments, exploring their operating companies, different cultures and experiencing different challenges within a specific function.
You need to be learning agile, self-sufficient, open to feedback, humble but also adventurous enough to take ownership wherever you are, standing true to the HEINEKEN values with a passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and planet.
- Learning Philosophy: Just like all of their employees, learning in the IGP is in line with their learning philosophy; 70% happens on the job, 20% is through coaching/mentoring, and 10% is by attending formal trainings.
- Introduction: You will begin the journey at their Head Office in Amsterdam where you will be introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and values, and start meeting the people that make the company great! With three one-year assignments you will have challenging and contrasting learning experiences within a Function. Every year, you explore a new country, start a new job, and learn a different culture, professionally and personally. This will test your learning agility and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
- Mentors: Their leadership teams commits themselves to support you throughout the programme; each Graduate is assigned to a Senior Manager that acts as their mentor. Often, long-term valuable relationships begin here!
- Face to Face training: They’ll invite you several times back to Amsterdam to meet your IG peers and take part in stimulating workshops, developing your self-awareness amongst other leadership traits. Your success is important during the programme, and also after the programme, so these trainings are developed for long term benefit.
- Graduated – preferably a Masters degree
- ≤ 2 years of professional working experience
- Fluent in English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- To have proven leadership skills
- High self-awareness
- 7th of November 2018 – 10th of February 2019: Send in your application with your resume and show us what you are made of.
- 11th of February 2019 – 20th of February 2019: Be invited to the Take Off. In addition to completing various online assessments, you will learn more about the HEINEKEN story, discover their unique culture and hear from International Graduates about their adventures!
- 11th of March 2019 – 29th of March 2019: Meet some of their great employees in a digital face-to-face interview.
- 6th of May 2019 – 17th of May 2019: Be invited to their Assessment Centre at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam.
How to become an International Graduate in 3 steps:
- Take Off: In addition to completing various online assessments, the Take Off allows candidates to learn more about the HEINEKEN story, discover their unique culture and hear from International Graduates about their adventures!
- Face to Face Interview
- IGP Induction Week 2018 Aftermovie: The International Graduates begin the journey at their Head Office in Amsterdam where they are introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and different Functions, and start meeting the people that make the company great!
Click below to apply for one of their IGP tracks ?
For more information, visit Heineken International Graduate Programme.