WIPO Academy Master of Laws (LL.M) in Intellectual Property Scholarship at the University of Turin 2019
Deadline: May 15, 2019
Applications are open for the WIPO Academy Master of Laws (LL.M) in Intellectual Property Scholarship at the University of Turin 2019. The Masters Program is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and the University of Turin, in cooperation with the International Training Centre of the International Labor Organization with financial support from the Government of Italy.
- General introduction to intellectual property
- Competition and antitrust
- Copyright and related rights
- Trademarks and domain names
- Geographical indications
- Industrial designs
- Technology transfer
- Exploitation and enforcement of IP
- New IP rights
- Study visit to WIPO
- Research project
A number of scholarships are available. Scholarships cover:
- Return ticket
- Registration and tuition fees
- Full board and lodging
- Medical insurance
Visa costs, if any, are at the expense of participants.
- Applicants should hold a degree in law, economics, engineering, medicine, physics, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration. An attendance of a minimum of four years of University in the above fields is required; and
- Be fluent in English. This will be assessed through a recognized English proficiency test.
Application deadline for the LL.M. Turin program is April 15, 2019.
Application deadline for WIPO scholarship is May 15, 2019.