Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship Program 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Applications are invited for the Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship Program 2019. The University of Macerata is partner of the Invest your talent in Italy program which offers the opportunity to students from Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam to attend selected Master’s courses in English in prestigious Italian universities. The program combines university lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company.
- Once selected, students will have access to scholarships, fee exemption, Italian language courses, internship in an Italian company and cultural activities.
- Open to applicants holding bachelor’s degrees in Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Law, Commerce, Management, Business, Social Sciences, Communication and Foreign Languages.
- Applicants are from the following countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam
In order to apply for a IYT scholarship, students have to:
- submit the pre-admission application for one of the selected Master’ course offered in English as Global Politics and International Relations/GPR, run by the
- Then candidates must complete and submit the online application form by January 31, 2019 until 12:00 (Midday, Italian time).
For more information, visit IYT.