Yunus&Youth Global Fellowship Program for Social Entrepreneurs 2019
Deadline: February 18, 2019
Applications for the Yunus&Youth Global Fellowship Program for Social Entrepreneurs 2019 are now open! Yunus&Youth is a social business training ground for the next generation of social business leaders supported by Nobel Peace Prize Muhammad Yunus. They enable early-stage young social entrepreneurs to create stronger positive social impact, while also helping them to become financially sustainable by providing mentoring, business training and access to a global network.
Yunus&Youth offers a 6-month Global Fellowship Program to help exceptional young people running businesses doing good. By training talented young social business leaders and accelerating their enterprises with the right resources, we cultivate a highly capable and impactful next generation of social entrepreneurs wherever they are.
- One-On-One Mentorship: They match Fellows with professional mentors, who are successful business professionals ready to lend their expertise to help Fellows maximize their businesses’ growth potential.
- Online Learning Platform: Fellows receive a 6-month course in social business development. The step-by-step curriculum ensures that by the end, they will be ready to pitch to potential investors.
- A Global Network: Being a Y&Y Fellow means having a support network of experts, business leaders, institutions and other like-minded social entrepreneurs around the world. If Fellows need a connection, they’ll make it happen!
- Mentorship: You’ll be paired with a mentor who is right for you. You’ll work together to develop your social business throughout the 6-month program.
- Supportive Peers: You’ll meet driven entrepreneurs from around the world. Each class cohort is made up of fearless young people who provide one another with feedback, connections and support.
- Expert Webinars: They bring you experts from a diverse range of fields including social enterprise, business fundamentals, digital marketing, finance, learn start-up principals and more.
- Just the Right Resources: They’ve developed a no-hassle, just-what-you need curriculum, resources, tools and exercises that will take your enterprise to the next level.
- Recognition: As a Y&Y Fellow, the world knows you’re a social entrepreneur destined to make a long-lasting impact.
- Connections: Their network includes some of the world’s top social impact organizations, international institutions, incubators, and investors.
- Professional Support: The Y&Y Team knows your time is valuable. We’ve structured the process to ensure that every step is as impactful as possible.
- Growth: Their Fellows cite Y&Y as one of the most important and supportive experiences in shaping and growing their social businesses.
- If you have started working on your social business and are dedicated to making it succeed, then you fulfill the main criteria.
- You must be under 35 years old, comfortable speaking and communicating in English and have access to stable Internet connection.
- You must also be able to commit to at least 5 hours per week on exercises that will help you improve your business.
- Individuals from any country can apply for the program. There are no restrictions on country of origin or country of operations.
For more information, visit Yunus&Youth.