AmplifyChange Strengthening Grant Program 2019 (Up to EUR100,000)
Deadline: February 5, 2019
Applications are open for the AmplifyChange Strengthening Grant Program 2019. The Strengthening grants support time-limited, projects (up to 12 months) that seek to engage and contribute to bringing about change in one or more of the SRHR priority themes of AmplifyChange. They ask grantees to see their Theory of Change and think about which outcome they will contribute to through their proposed project.
Strengthening grants are intended to do what their name suggests – to support, strengthen quality and scale-up the work of small to medium civil society organisations, partnerships and coalitions who are operating at a local, community, district or national level. They are also intended to support organisational development and boost effectiveness of organisations; they understand that this enables organisations to better implement projects that are aiming to secure improvements in SRHR.
- Strengthening grants range from EUR40,000 – EUR100,000.
- The applicant organisation must be registered in one of the AmplifyChange eligible countries
- The project must be implemented in one of the AmplifyChange eligible countries
- The applicant organisation must have a bank account
- The project must respond to one or more of the Amplify Change priorities
- The project must respond to one or more of the AmplifyChange outcome areas
- The organisation must be a Southern-based organisation
- The organisation must be a small to medium sized organisation with an average annual expenditure of less than EUR1 million per year
List of Eligible Countries
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For more information, visit AmplifyChange.