Call for Applications: The 22nd Tunza Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program 2019
Deadline: February 20, 2019
Eco-generation is pleased to announce a call for applications for the 22nd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. The Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country. As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
- An Ambassador must post at least two reports a month in regards to the environmental issues taking places in his/her region
- An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco generation team’s notice
- If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information’ form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email ([email protected]) within one week
- Optional duties
- An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in the local communities
- An Ambassador shall try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns
- An Ambassador shall join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. of the Tunza Eco-generation website
- Improvement of environmental leadership
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
- Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
- Reference letters
- The three best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members
- Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to one) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participation in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team
- Express Entry to the facilitator candidates of the 2019 Junior Engineering Academy when completed one’s term (From the year 2019, only the Ambassadors who completed their term can be qualified to apply for the facilitators to the Junior Engineering Academy)
- Open to all Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 17, 2019) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
Click here to submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for 6 (six) months when you become an ambassador to your country. They do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.
For more information, visit Tunza Eco-generation.