Transparency International School on Integrity 2019 (Scholarship available)
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2019. The Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders.
The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice. Following a rigorous selection process, students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals.
Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption. The upcoming School will take place during 8-14 July, 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for Transparency School 2019 is 750 EUR.
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
- Applicants eligible for the scholarship must be from one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey and Ukraine;
- Open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35;
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form
If you have any application-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
For more information, visit Transparency International.