Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (FSMP) Distinguished Professor Fellowship 2019
Deadline: On Rolling Basis
Applications are invited for the Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (FSMP) Distinguished Professor Fellowship 2019. The Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris offers a financial support for external scientists (junior/senior professors) to be invited in its affiliated laboratories for a two-to-three month stay, to promote, as a matter of priority new collaborations and/or interactions.
Appointed scientists will also have the opportunity to visit and to work with members of external laboratories. Demands of less than two months or more than three months will not be considered for this program.
- Local expenses will be covered:
- Accommodation fees: up to €73.90 per day (upon justification)
- Daily charges: €37.20 per day
- Travel expenses (1 return ticket) will be covered up to the rate for 2nd Class rail ticket, or Economic Class for an airline ticket.
- Open to junior and senior professors who are members of a laboratory affiliated with the Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris.
Applications have to include:
- A CV and a list of publications,
- A letter from your host researcher, detailing in around two pages the scientific program of the visit and potential interactions with other researchers in the FSMP’s network
- An agreement signed by the director of the host laboratory.
Official letters of invitation must be provided by the host laboratories. The steering committee of the foundation will then nominate the selected candidates.
For more information, visit FSMP.