Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship 2019
Deadline: March 8, 2019
Applications are open for the Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship 2019. The scholarship program inspires the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future.
Scholars are exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program that fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
- The scholarship offers up to $23,000 USD per year (max. two years). Up to 10 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Undertake master’s-level studies in sustainable energy development. Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement;
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD);
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development;
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
For more information, visit Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship.