UNESCO 10th International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2019 (Up to $100,000 USD)
Deadline: June 13, 2019
UNESCO will be accepting proposals for innovative projects that aim to strengthen the cultural and creative sectors in developing countries, in the framework of its 10th IFCD call for applications.
The International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) is a multi-donor fund, established by the UNESCO Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions (2005) to support its implementation in developing countries.
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct impact on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of public sector and civil society organizations deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
- A maximum of 100,000 USD will be awarded to successful applicants
- Public authorities/institutions and NGOs from developing countries that are Parties to the 2005 Convention, as well as international NGOs are all eligible to apply;
- Language of submission must be English or French;
- The implementation period for project is minimum 12 months – maximum 24 months.
For more information, visit UNESCO IFCD.