Fourth IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Photo Contest 2019
Deadline: April 30, 2019
Entries are invited for the Fourth IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Photo Contest 2019. You are invited to share your story on ecosystems and show your very own place in nature.
Capture the essence of the one place or event in nature that has left you with a long-lasting impression because of its beauty, power or uniqueness and share your images of any ecosystem, either free from human intervention or altered by it. Photographs may be submitted having a clear relation to the theme My Place in Nature, and two modalities: Individual Photo and Series of Photos.
- The finalist photographs will be exhibited at The IUCN World Conservation Congress, to be held in 2020 in Marseille;
- The winning photographs will be published online on the IUCN Red List of Ecosystems website and social media, as well as in promotional printed materials at IUCNs sole discretion;
- Additional prizes will be announced if and as they become available.
- Open to all photographers and aspiring photographers worldwide.
- Carefully read the Official Rules
- Select the photos you want to submit for the modalities of your preference (you may submit photos in both modalities)
- Gather all the required information for each of your photos, including Title, Description, Country, Location and Date
- Select the photographs having a clear relation to the theme My Place in Nature (File format: JPG or PNG).
- Fill out the Online Photo Submission Form no later than April 30, 2019.
- Photographs submitted by Minors must be accompanied by signed parental consent from the Authorized Representative in order to be considered.
If you cannot register with Google, please summarize your information in this excel spreadsheet and send it with your photo/s to [email protected] They need this information for each of your entries separately, please send separate e-mails in case you are submitting several photos.
For more information, visit Fourth IUCN Red List of Ecosystems Photo Contest 2019.