Deadline: April 15, 2019/November 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship 2019 at the American University Cairo. The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
The American University Cairo (AUC) is a leading English-language, American-accredited institution of higher education and center of intellectual, social and cultural life of the Arab world. The University stands as a crossroads for the world’s cultures and a vibrant forum for reasoned argument, spirited debate and understanding across the diversity of languages, facilities and human experiences.
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Student services and activities fees
- Open to Egyptian nationals;
- Applicants must have been offered full admission to a graduate program in engineering;
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs;
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent;
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents;
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions;
- Priority will be given to a graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University;
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work;
- The student will be expected to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
- Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application
- Step 2: Complete and submit the online fellowship application
For more information, visit Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship.