Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Funding for Locally Based Projects 2019
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Funding Program 2019. Goethe-Zentrum Kampala and the Ugandan German Cultural Society is offering funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
Three selected applicants will receive up to 2.000.000 UGX to implement their project in the course of 2019. This call for projects targets the following disciplines: Visual Arts, Performance Art, Photography, Fashion, Design, Digital Arts, Film/ Video Art, Literature, Theatre, Dance, Poetry/Spoken Word and Music.
- A project grant amounting to 2.000.000 UGX max.
- A rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed
Eligible projects must:
- Be led by individuals living in Uganda being 18 years or above
- Be implemented in Uganda
- Fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above
Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- Use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts
- Aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms
- Address relevant issues of Ugandan society
Your application should include:
- Concept note/ project description
- Strategies for implementation of the project
- Aim(s) the project is targeting
- Estimated total budget and financing plan
- CV or portfolio of the project’s holder
For more information, visit Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/UGCS Funding.