Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2019 (fully-funded to London and the Netherlands)
Deadline: April 14, 2019
Apply for Dutch MFA Scholarship to attend the One Young World Summit 2019. Do you care about youth employment and have you had an active role in promoting it? Are you aged between 18 and 34? And would you like to come to the One Young World Summit in London from 22 to 25 October, and an additional pre-Summit programme in the Netherlands on 21 October? Then apply now to attend the One Young World Summit 2019 with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs!
The Dutch MFA is collaborating with OYW to provide support to 50 delegates to participate in the global Summit around creating youth employment opportunities for prosperous and peaceful societies.
Scholars selected to participate in the initiative will receive:
- Profiling in national media outlets.
- Access to the additional program of the Dutch MFA on 21 October in The Hague, The Netherlands
- Access to the One Young World Summit on 22-25 October 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis in The Hague and in London
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during OYW
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Air travel to The Hague, coach to London and air travel from London back to country of destination.
- Visa costs for the Netherlands and the United Kingdom are covered.
- Aged 18 – 34 by date of One Young World Summit 2019.
- Residents in a country from one of the following countries are eligible for the scholarship: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan and Tunisia
- 50% of the candidates will be female.
- All candidates need a working understanding in English.
- Candidates by date of OYW 2019 have not participated in more than 2 other (big) international conferences;
- Dutch MFA encourages young leaders with a form of disability to apply.
- Dutch MFA encourages young leaders from rural to urban areas to apply.
Is this you? And are you excited to join the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a life-changing experience in London? Apply now!
For more information, visit Orange Corners.