Association of Commonwealth (ACU) Hong Kong Jockey Club Inward Fellowship 2019
Deadline: May 8, 2019
Applications for the Association of Commonwealth (ACU) Hong Kong Jockey Club Inward Fellowship 2019. The Fellowship is tenable at either The Chinese University of Hong Kong or The University of Hong Kong. The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit. The tenure of the fellowship must be for a period of less than six months, and travel must take place between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020.
The Fellowship is awarded for any of the priority subject areas:
- Health and related social sciences
- Information technology
- Information management
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects
- Sustainable development
- University development and management
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- International economy return airfare and other travel costs
- Medical insurance and visa fees
- Board and lodging fees
- Research costs
- Applicants must be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university in a country other than Hong Kong.
For more information, visit ACU Fellowship.