SNCC Ambassador of Change Program 2019 (Fully-funded to Amsterdam for the Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop)
Deadline: June 15, 2019
Applications are open for the SNCC Ambassador of Change Program 2019. The Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) Ambassador of Change is a global opportunity for commonwealth countries. It is a community set up for girls and young women age 18- 25 years old, who are young leaders and change- makers in the communities.
Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) started the “SNCC Ambassador of Change Program” in January, 2019 to discover, recognize, appraise and connects all young change- makers in the common- wealth countries. They are using this program to focus on creating awareness and the break- down of gender stereotypes and other injustice caused by other SDG challenges in the society.
- This program will identify all the challenges in the common- wealth communities.
- The challenges will be categorized into sections and people affected by the challenges will be stated in all sections.
- The program will address gender stereotypes and other challenges affecting young people in the society
- The program will bring together all female young change- makers in the common- wealth countries
- The program will help discover and break- down gender stereotypes and other challenges in the common- wealth countries.
- The program is to build female leaders in the common- wealth countries
- The program will serve as a means of connecting all female change makers in the common- wealth society through monthly online summit and annual conference.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SNCC Ambassador of Change:
- She will create awareness of gender stereotypes and other injustice caused by other challenges in the society.
- She will discover victims of injustice caused by gender stereotypes and other challenges in the society
- She will become mentors to younger girls age 10- 16, after undergoing extensive mentor- ship program.
- She will achieve leadership task in their communities, thereby show- casing their leadership skills
- She will create one unique change in their community, thereby making a positive change in their community
- She will promote Change in their community
- She will work with Five (5) local and state government of their country to look into the pressing challenges affecting young people in their society and find possible solutions to the challenges.
- A small grant to mobilize you in fine- tuning your change project
- A full scholarship to Amsterdam to join the “Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop”
- A certificate of SNCC Ambassador of change.
- You are a female age 18- 25 years old
- You are an undergraduate or a graduate
- You must be fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- You must have a laptop or computer to attend online summit
- You must always participate in all online summit and conference
- You are detailed oriented with a dedication to delivering quality work and output
- You have the self- discipline required to work independently
- You must be willing to work in remote settlements
- You are able to work under- pressure and extra hours
- You are interested in the welfare and education of children
- You have a knowledge of gender stereotypes and other SDGs challenges
- You are a go- getter and an achiever and should be able to achieve the set goals
- You work with target, setting of goals and meeting the goals timely
- You must be willing to travel
- You must be tech- savvy – Comfortable in using social media, google docs and sheets.
Apply Online to start the journey of becoming a SNCC Ambassador of change.
For more information, visit SNCC Ambassador of Change.