Collective London Accelerator 2019 for start-ups based in London
Deadline: April 17, 2019
Applications for the Collective London Accelerator 2019 are open. This is a 12-week programme for social entrepreneurs who build connected communities. They offer a 12-week part-time mentorship-driven programme, tailored to the specific needs of each selected start-up. They will select a total of 10 entrepreneurs for this year’s cohort.
Are you a start-up based in London that helps to build connected communities? At The Collective Accelerator you will have the opportunity to get the mindset, tools, and network you need to help you scale your company and become an extraordinary entrepreneur. You will be mentored by some of London’s most brilliant minds, and get access to our network of partners and investors for a duration of 12 weeks.
The programme will take place in The Collective Canary Wharf, a new co-living building in London that opens in June 2019. It will run for 12 weeks from September 1st until November 22nd, 2019. The expected commitment for the first two weeks is 25 hours per week, and for the last ten weeks it’s 8-10 hours per week.
- Gain practical tools to improve your business, through 1-on-1 coaching sessions and group workshops on business fundamentals such as fundraising, marketing, and leadership skills.
- Get paired with a successful entrepreneur or leader in your industry to learn from their experience.
- Gain access to The Collective’s co-living community, which means launching your product in front of hundreds of potential users.
- Get introduced to our network of partners and investors who have the resources to skyrocket your business.
Participation is entirely free of charge and funded by The Collective Foundation. They do not take any equity or fee.
- Your business makes a positive impact in one of their Focus Areas
- Your business is less than 5 years old,
- Your business is UK-based
- Your business is already up and running.
Fill in the application form by April 17th, 2019. You will be notified whether you proceed to the next round by April 30th.
- Successful candidates will be asked to join Round 2, in which they will be asked to answer further questions and to send a pitch video.
- On May 14th, the top 20 start-ups will be invited to our Selection Day on May 22nd, when we will select the final 10 participants.
For more information, visit Collective London.