African Development Bank (AfDB) Internship Programme 2019 (Stipend available)
Deadline: May 14, 2019
Applications are open for the African Development Bank (AfDB) Internship Programme 2019. The Internship programme is part of a wider Talent Management Framework which facilitates the Bank to deliver on the Ten Year Strategy and the High 5s.
The broad objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank.
- Provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.
Internships shall be granted to each candidate for a period not less than three (3) months and not more than six (6) months. The 2019 Internship Program starts in mid-July 2019 through December 2019.
- Selected Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend.
- Open to students, aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years, and currently enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning;
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree;
- Must provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above-mentioned Degree;
- Must be citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries;
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online complete application and attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct: [email protected]
For more information, visit AfDB Internship.