One Young World’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2019 (Fully-funded to OYW Summit in London, UK)
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Applications are open for the One Young World Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2019. One Young World’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award has been created to identify and promote 5 of the world’s most revolutionary entrepreneurs under 35 who are having a positive global impact and inspiring others with their leadership.
At the heart of every start-up or enterprise is the drive to solve the problem. One Young World believes that the next generation of young entrepreneurs are here to do more than create the next convenient solution – they are here to take on the world’s major challenges.
The rates of global unemployment, the catastrophic effects of climate change, and the challenges of globalisation all pose significant problems. The skills of young entrepreneurs, equipped with rapid technological advancements, are overcoming these barriers around the world. The One Young World Entrepreneur Award was created to highlight the work of revolutionary entrepreneurs who will stand as inspiration for existing entrepreneurs and encourage others to become effective entrepreneurs.
The 5 entrepreneurs identified will receive the Award at the One Young World 2019 Summit in London, which takes place from October 22-25, 2019. The ceremony will take place in front of an audience of 2000 people from over 190 countries and live streamed to an audience of 2 million in over 100 countries.
In addition to receiving the award at the Summit award winners will receive:
- Access to the entirety of the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the Summit, 22 to 25 October 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Exemplify leadership in their field.
- Demonstrate the importance of entrepreneurship as a way to effect positive change.
- Have achieved tangible and material entrepreneurial success [revenue and number of employees can indicate this].
For more information, visit One Young World’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award.