International Data Corporation (IDC) Summer Internship Programme 2019
Applications are open for the International Data Corporation (IDC) Summer Internship Programme 2019. An internship at IDC is a fantastic way to get up close to the world of business, find out what excites and inspires you, and where it could take you. As well as vital work experience, you’ll get a good idea of whether we’re the firm for you.
The summer internship programme will give you a taste of professional life and will allow you to get ahead in your career even before you have left university. You will learn from experienced colleagues and meet clients representing a variety of industries and environments as they help you make a smooth transition from student to professional.
You’ll spend ten to twelve weeks, between June and August in one of IDC’s business units in various location in Europe; London, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague offices. Each of the Internships has a different focus, so your work will differ depending on the kind of project you choose from those listed below:
- “European Services Spending Drivers” – London
- “Retail Digital Transformation in Europe 2018” – Milan or London
- “Evolution of Channel Ecosystem in Spain” – Madrid
- “European Data Project on Security” (2 seats) – London or Prague
- “European Data Project on PC” – London
- “Implementation of Analytics for HR” – Milan or London
- “Channels Project – Best Practice Partner Engagement 2.0” – London
- “Blockchain Real Case Studies”- London or Milan
- “IDC Firmographics enhancements Paneurope” – Milan-Prague
- “Build the base for a “spending per employee and company” model”- Frankfurt,or munich or Milan
Joining IDC is your opportunity to become part of the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide. Their collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial culture is the perfect place for you to discover your future. They are looking for similarly ambitious interns who are keen to keen to know what it is like to work in Professional Services and play an important role in their firm.
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning opportunities
- Monthly scholarship of 500GBP
Students from all degrees and disciplines, attending 3rd year onwards, are invited to apply to the Summer Internship programme: preferably: Business Management, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Economics.
Applicants should have:
- International mind-set and interest in global business
- Demonstrate creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- Customer focused and commercial savviness
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- Proficient in English
- Step 1: Make your application using the online application and specify the project and location you would prefer
- Step 2: Please to tell them in less than 100 words why you want to join your preferred IDC project and to upload your CV
- Step 3: Your interview: If you have been successful in your application, you will receive an email for an interview
- Step 4: Offer: If they like you at interview – and you like them – they will offer you a job!
For more information, visit IDC Summer Internship Programme.