Fix The Photo Academic Scholarship 2019 ($1,500 prize)
Deadline: August 31, 2019
Applications are invited for the Fix The Photo Academic Scholarship 2019. The scholarship has been created exactly for students who are eager to open new horizons. Your task is to write an essay of 1,500-2,000 words on the topic: How Can Photography Change the Word?
Photography definitely has an influence on our lives and way of thinking. Sometimes photographs are more powerful than words. They are a way of understanding the world and translating it visually. Are you a beginning photographer, photo retoucher or will your future job be connected to taking photos? Describe your own opinion about why photography is important to society. How did photography influence the development of other industries?
- Three lucky winners will be selected to receive $1,500 to cover expenses for studying or just self-development.
- Open to enthusiastic students from various countries all over the world;
- Applicants must be a full-time student, either a graduate or an undergraduate;
- If you are a high school student, you must add an acceptance letter from a university or college that has accreditation;
- You must be willing to present documents that will confirm your identity.
- Send your essay to [email protected]
- As soon as the creative part is finished, you should fill out the application form. Please note that you must concentrate in order to avoid mistakes, otherwise your form will not be activated.
For more information, visit Fix The Photo Academic Scholarship.