National Debt Relief Scholarship 2019/2020 for Students in the United States
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Applications are open for the National Debt Relief Scholarship 2019/2020 for Students in the United States. For 2019, National Debt Relief is offering a scholarship for students interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors.
The NEA says “If the United States is to hold a competitive edge in a rapidly changing global workforce, bolstering the nation’s science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) workforce is essential.” National Debt Relief supports this effort and wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity.
- Five scholarships of $1,000 each will be awarded to selected students
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
How to Apply
Provide a unique solution to the following issue: Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis. You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why they should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
To apply, submit your scholarship application to Scholarships@nationaldebtrelief.com. To be considered for one of the 5 awards, entries must be received no later than December 31, 2019.
For more information, visit National Debt Relief Scholarship.