Deadline: June 30, 2019
Entries are invited for the ICAO Innovation ‘Concepts’ Competition 2019. The ICAO Innovation ‘Concepts’ Competition is seeking for proposal from 13-17 year-olds for new aircraft types, or new types of operations, including descriptions of how these can improve or expand upon the way that powered flight serves humanity today.
These new concepts can be for piloted or unmanned aircraft, of any size or shape, and there’s no limit to what you can propose they can be used for in our skies and/or in outer space.
- A winning idea will be selected later this Fall, with the contributor receiving US$2,000 in prize money.
- Open to 13-17 year-olds from around the world who has for a concept for new aircraft types, or new types of operations.
- Develop your concept and create a visual representation of it using either a hand-drawn sketch which you later scan or take a digital photo of, or preferably by producing a 2-D or 3-D digital representation of it.
- Write a short description (100 words or less) of what your concept is and how it will benefit humanity in some way.
- Upload your image and text, with the image being minimum 1000px wide, and provide your name, age and nationality using the “Upload my Concept!” link here.
For more information, visit ICAO Innovation ‘Concepts’ Competition.