Deadline: June 20, 2019
The Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) Youth Professional Program 2019 is open for application. The Youth Professional Program at FAOU is an opportunity for all youth around the world to gain work experience and to join a worldwide network of multi-skilled members. It’s an online internship that you can do from anywhere and at anytime.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Between 4 to 6 hours a week).
- Remotely Training at the beginning of the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online, before 20th June 2019. Link to apply: (https://www.alfihri.org/ypp2019) .
For more information, visit FAOU Youth Professional Program.