Educations.com Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2019/2020 (Up to €5,000)
Deadline: April 13, 2020
Are you the next globally-minded leader? If you’re planning to take the leap to study abroad, apply for the Educations.com Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2019/2020.
At educations.com, they believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and they want more of you to do it! That’s why they’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
- Scholarship of up to €5,000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
- Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you must provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
For more information, visit Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship.