She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program 2019 for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs (N2 million in funding)
Deadline: June 2, 2019
Applications for the She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program 2019 are now open. The She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator Program is a 4-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs.
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 300,000 members across Africa and the diaspora.
- The winner of the programme will receive N2 million from SLA
- 4 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner;
- They are accepting applications from innovative businesses in ALL sectors this year;
- Less than 3 years in operation;
- Business must be based in Nigeria;
- Business must not have raised more than $50,000 in external funding.
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll meet the other participants and receive training from the SLA team and some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to local and international investors and media virtually.
For more information, visit SLA Accelerator.