Genesys Ignite Pitching Competition 2019 for Nigerian Startups (Up to $10,000 seed fund)
Applications for the Genesys Ignite Pitching Competition 2019 are now open. Genesys Ignite aims to assemble young entrepreneurs/startups, industry leaders, visionaries, innovators, CTOs, CIOs, Engineers, Developers, Designers, and tech enthusiasts.
The objective of the conference is to explore and discover the latest trends in the arena of technology and to devise professional insight on the same, especially for the participating startups. The aim is to further understand the need to focus upon knowledge driven initiatives and the ways in which they can shape the future.
As part of Genesys Ignite, the participants can apply for Pitch for Ignite. The Pitch for Ignite aims to provide innovative startups access to markets and resources that would help them expand their influence.
- Participants will get the opportunity to secure $10,000 seed-fund and join the Genesys six-month incubation program “Genesys StartZone
- Genesys Ignite will allow young innovators and industry leaders to present their ideas and will give the opportunities to engage in panel discussions and debates about trends emerging in the field of technology in their space.
- The conference will allow the youth to engage in discussions that will shape Nigeria’s future in the years ahead.
- The conference is open to young entrepreneurs/startups, industry leaders, visionaries, innovators, CTOs, CIOs, Engineers, Developers, Designers, and tech enthusiasts;
- The Genesys IGNITE seedfund is only for startups/businesses that will leverage on technology to grow.
For more information, visit Genesys Ignite.