Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020 to Study at Stanford University
Deadline: October 9, 2019
Applications are open for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2020 to Study at Stanford University. Knight-Hennessy Scholars develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation.
Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and PhD programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar you will develop both the depth and range of subject expertise to confront the numerous grand challenges and opportunities of the future. You will be part of a unique community of change agents from a diverse range of backgrounds. This is a community that will support you, motivate you, and hold you accountable for achieving your goals even when the odds of success seem likely against you.
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Open to citizens of all countries;
- If you earned a degree at an institution outside the U.S., you must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing;
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DFA, Eng, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or PhD) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS);
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. If you have earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible to apply in 2019 as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later.
For more information, visit Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program.